The MAPI MEDIA LTD administrator grants his users with great respect, and pays considerable importance to respecting the rights they are entitled to. Though particular attention is set towards the privacy protection rights. For us, the trust of our clients is of superior value, therefore, as result we collect only a minimum amount of information from our website users; enough to help us better understand their specific needs and allow us to consistently and efficiently adjust the website according to those needs. We alter its functionality, ergonomics and many other aspects. In other words, we adapt the features to the continually changing expectations of our visitors. For this purpose alone, we collect and process the necessary data, including the personal info. of the users.
Data collected automatically:
During your visit and browsing throughout the Company Website, various general data is automatically collected regarding your visit e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system types etc. Such information is not strictly private, and its vagueness does not allow to identify your person clearly.
According to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (EU Journal ref. L 119 dated 04.05.2016 ), please be informed that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Mapi Media Polska Grzegorz Stanaszek
- your personal data will be processed in order to contact you and process your query on the basis of art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, in accordance with the collector’s justified interest
- recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities involved in the contact
- you have the right to ask the controller for access to, rectification and erasure of or restriction of processing of your personal data
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to contact you or process your query
Hosting service regulations at Mapi Media Polska
Regulations for providing services of establishing and using virtual servers.
The following regulations constitute an integral part of the agreement concluded between Mapi Media Polska Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), and the user (hereinafter referred to as the Subscriber).
Upon registering and confirming the payment onto the indicated account of the Operator and his account of the virtual server on the hosting platform, then the Operator and the Subscriber conclude a contract agreement for the provision of hosting services.
SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
This contract defines the terms and conditions of selling the hosting services (as specified in the Operator’s offer) by the Operator for benefit of the Subscriber.
1. This Regulation contains the terms and conditions regarding the provision of services by Mapi Media Polska, Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), and specifies the rights and obligations of the Operator and the Subscriber who uses his services.
2. Before the Operator’s services are used, it is recommended and necessary to thoroughly read through the Regulations.
3. Any complaints that arise as a result of the incomprehensiveness and ignorance of the regulations, will not be considered.
4. Registering a virtual server account means that the thorough reading and acknowledgement of the Regulations is also necessary. Its acceptance and commitment to comply with the rules of the Regulations is crucial.
5. The Operator has the right to cease the provision of services to a Subscriber who violates the rules and decision made in these Regulations.
REGISTRATION OF AN ACCOUNT
1. To register a server account, a contact needs to be made with the Operator, using the contact form or the e-mail account specified on the Operator’s internet website. A name of the service and full identification details are necessary, and need to be provided, in order to properly issue a VAT invoice.
2. A full activation of the account will take place only after the payment for the subscription is completed to the Operator’s bank account, and is confirmed with a bank document. The account remains active for the period that was covered by the payment, based on the Operator’s offer.
3. The Operator has the right to block the account until the payment is fully confirmed. If the Operator does not receive the payment confirmation within 14 days from registering, the account will be deleted and the contract with the Subscriber will be automatically terminated.
4. Once the required confirmation of payment has been received, the account is immediately unblocked, and its validity extended.
5. The Operator is not responsible for delays caused by the faults of third parties (banks, mail, domain operators, etc.).
1. The subscriber will pay the subscription fee in accordance with the Operator’s price list, within the period indicated on the invoice.
2. The subscriber will receive a VAT invoice for the services, in accordance with the selected and confirmed offer.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUBSCRIBER
1. The package services offered by the Operator are services that are shared with other users. Thus the subscriber is obliged to comply with the following Regulations, and in particular:
2. Not to exceed the limits of the disk space set by the Operator, for each service package.
3. Use the selected package with accordance to its intended use.
4. Not to use the functions and services in a way that produces excessive consumption of system resources nor to use the functions/services in a way that violates the rules of resource sharing.
5. The subscribers are obliged to protect their own access passwords, especially from third parties.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SUBSCRIBER
1. The Subscriber bears full responsibility for the data and content contained on his/her virtual server.
2. The subscriber is responsible for the content and materials shared by persons who were granted with available room on the subscriber’s virtual server.
3. It is prohibited to add or place any information containing pornographic content or any other inappropriate data discordant with the Polish law on the Operator’s servers.
4. It is forbidden to send commercial or advertising offers to unknown recipients (in accordance with the Act of 18th July 2002:”on the provision of electronic services”). It is also forbidden to mass-send the so-called “Requests for consent”.
5. A subscriber with access to the “SSH” service and/or the “RDP” is fully responsible for any attempts to use these services for purposes other than the ones stated in the generally accepted rules.
THE SCOPE OF THE OPERATOR’S LIABILITY
The operator undertakes to:
1. provide permanent and uninterrupted service to the Subscriber who paid the subscription fee and has not broken the Regulations specified in this document. Permanent and uninterrupted service provision should in other words be comprehended as full customer access to his/her services while stable availability throughout the year is maintained. The operator reserves the right to conservation breaks during the evening/night hours, and in the event of a breakdown threatening the stability of the service, the Operator assures that the defective component/s will be immediately replaced.
2. inform the Subscriber in advance (on the indicated e-mail address) regarding any requirement to temporary disconnect the access to certain services.
3. The Operator is not liable for damages resulting from:
• incorrect usage of the account,
• providing false or incomplete data during account registration process and if the Regulations were broken by the Subscriber,
• The Operator is not responsible for Users’ data which is stored on the Operator’s servers.
1. The Operator makes backup copies of the Users’ data, with a periodicity up to 7 days back.
2. The operator does not guarantee the correctness of the backup copies.
3. For extra safety measures, the subscriber is obliged to make copies on his/her own.
4. The backup copies should be stored by the Subscriber on a local computer.
TERMINATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
The Subscriber’s contract can be terminated:
1. As a result of a written letter or an e-mail sent to the email@example.com address including the Subscriber’s declaration of resignation from further service/s.
2. With immediate effect due to the Subscriber’s failure to pay the outstanding fees within 14 days from the payment deadline (see the ‘Subscription Fees’ regulation point for further info), in the case of Customers who have signed a contract.
3. Due to the Subscriber’s failure to pay the outstanding fees within 7 days from the payment deadline, in the case of customers who do not have a signed contract.
4. As a result of the Subscriber’s violation of the terms of service, after providing notice and relevant reasons for the termination 14 days in advance before the date of termination of the contract. Or if the violation concerns selection of other network users, then termination will occur with immediate effect.
5. As a result of termination or liquidation of the Subscriber who is not a physical person.
6. As a result of the Client’s actions which cause/d measurable damage or disruption of the work of Mapi Media Polska.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately if the functioning of the client’s service threatens the stability of the network or the stability of other users. In the event of termination of the contract by the Service Provider, the User is entitled to a refund of the subscription fee, reduced only by an amount equivalent to the period that the subscription has been used. The refund will be provided only if the User has not contributed directly to causing a threat to other Network Users.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 “on the consumer rights”
2. In accordance with Art. 38 of the Act ‘on the consumer rights’ – the user has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without providing a reason for the decision to do so. Withdrawal from the contract should take place in writing (email or letter) preferably before any major services are commenced.
3. When requesting services whereby the services are carried out automatically, the user will lose the right to withdraw from the contract as soon as the service is provided by the system (in accordance with point 1 Art. 38 of the Act ‘on consumer rights’).
4. By placing orders on the website www.mapimedia.eu, the user agrees to the immediate implementation of the ordered services.
1. When it comes to matters that are not covered by these regulations, the regulations of the Civil Code shall apply.
2. The operator reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these regulations, about which every user of the website will be informed via electronic means, i.e. e-mail to the indicated e-mail account.
Contact Form Policy, contact form located on the website mapimedia.eu
The following rules apply to the use of the contact form located on the website, which is owned by the company Mapi Media LTD (hereinafter referred to as the ”Company.”)
- Sending any messages or queries using the contact form on www.mapimedia.eu does not mean placing an order or purchasing any services of the Company and does not give rise to any relationship between the sender of the message and the Company. Provision of all services and orders by the Company is subjected to the contract concluded with the Customer.
- Filling fields marked as mandatory on the contact form is necessary to send a message to the Company. Such information is necessary to identify and contact the sender of the message.