The MAPI MEDIA POLSKA Company administrator grants his users with great respect, and pays considerable importance to respecting the rights they are entitled to. Though particular attention is set towards the privacy protection rights. For us, the trust of our clients is of superior value, therefore, as result we collect only a minimum amount of information from our website users; enough to help us better understand their specific needs and allow us to consistently and efficiently adjust the website according to those needs. We alter its functionality, ergonomics and many other aspects. In other words, we adapt the features to the continually changing expectations of our visitors. For this purpose alone, we collect and process the necessary data, including the personal info. of the users.
Data collected automatically:
During your visit and browsing throughout the Company Website, various general data is automatically collected regarding your visit e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system types etc. Such information is not strictly private, and its vagueness does not allow to identify your person clearly.
- The administrator of the website users (who are physical persons), and their personal data, with accordance to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), is MAPI MEDIA POLSKA Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’), with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała 43 – 300 at ulica 11 Listopada 78/6A
- Users’ personal data are processed by the Administrator (in accordance with the August 29, 1997 Act on the Protection of Personal Data as well as the July 18th 2002 Act which regards the provision of services through electronic means), with the aim of appropriate execution/delivery of the services by the Administrator, as well as ability of correct operation/functionality of the Administrator’s business (including the Website).
- The Administrator provides the Users with the possibility of implementation of rights, under the Protection of Personal Data Act. This includes the right to access their own personal data, making corrections or amendments to this data, and the right to control the processing of personal data with accordance to the terms specified in the aforementioned Act.
- If the User has made use of the Company or it’s Website in an inappropriate manner, discordant with the rules of law or the Company Regulations, then that User’s data may be kept and retained. This would be done with the aim to establish the liability, as well as preventing further unauthorised uses of the Administrator’s services. The right for the retention and keeping of personal data under specified circumstances is contained in the art. 19 par. 2 of the 18th July 2002 Act on the provision of services through electronic means.
- Personal data of the Company’s Website Users may be made available to entities that are authorised to receive them, according to the power of applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Users’ personal data may also be transferred to relevant third parties, that have been indicated by the Administrator, including parties that perform (at the request of the Administrator), activities concerning the Company services undergone by the Operator for the User.
- Users’ personal data are protected by the Administrator from being disclosed to unauthorised subjects, as well as other cases of unwanted disclosure. Loss, destruction or unauthorised modification of the personal data/information through the use of appropriate organisational safeguards, as well as security features with technical and programming character (in particular data encryption systems) are all further aspects under the Administrator’s protection.
- The Administrator informs that during the company’s website browsing, the Website uses ‘cookies’ files. These are small text information, with purpose of saving on a computer the data on the Website’s users, and their activity throughout the browsing process. This system is used with means of on-site development, allowing the Company to customise the services and website content to accommodate the user’s individual needs. This system is also responsible for storing, working out and processing general statistics concerning the use of the Company’s Website and services. The ‘cookies’ information obtained by the Administrator are completely anonymous, and are in no case associated with the specific, private information of the users that visit the Company Website. The Website User can block the generation of “cookies” at any time, simply by selecting the relevant option on the web browser. However, the administrator informs that if you disable the option which allows ‘cookies’ saving on the web browser, then the use of the Company Website may become slower than usual, and difficulties might emerge in some circumstances.