The MAPI MEDIA POLSKA Company administrator grants his users with great respect, and pays considerable importance to respecting the rights they are entitled to. Though particular attention is set towards the privacy protection rights. For us, the trust of our clients is of superior value, therefore, as result we collect only a minimum amount of information from our website users; enough to help us better understand their specific needs and allow us to consistently and efficiently adjust the website according to those needs. We alter its functionality, ergonomics and many other aspects. In other words, we adapt the features to the continually changing expectations of our visitors. For this purpose alone, we collect and process the necessary data, including the personal info. of the users.
Data collected automatically:
During your visit and browsing throughout the Company Website, various general data is automatically collected regarding your visit e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system types etc. Such information is not strictly private, and its vagueness does not allow to identify your person clearly.
- The administrator of the website users (who are physical persons), and their personal data, with accordance to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), is MAPI MEDIA POLSKA Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’), with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała 43 – 300 at ulica 11 Listopada 78/6A
- Users’ personal data are processed by the Administrator (in accordance with the August 29, 1997 Act on the Protection of Personal Data as well as the July 18th 2002 Act which regards the provision of services through electronic means), with the aim of appropriate execution/delivery of the services by the Administrator, as well as ability of correct operation/functionality of the Administrator’s business (including the Website).
- The Administrator provides the Users with the possibility of implementation of rights, under the Protection of Personal Data Act. This includes the right to access their own personal data, making corrections or amendments to this data, and the right to control the processing of personal data with accordance to the terms specified in the aforementioned Act.
- If the User has made use of the Company or it’s Website in an inappropriate manner, discordant with the rules of law or the Company Regulations, then that User’s data may be kept and retained. This would be done with the aim to establish the liability, as well as preventing further unauthorised uses of the Administrator’s services. The right for the retention and keeping of personal data under specified circumstances is contained in the art. 19 par. 2 of the 18th July 2002 Act on the provision of services through electronic means.
- Personal data of the Company’s Website Users may be made available to entities that are authorised to receive them, according to the power of applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Users’ personal data may also be transferred to relevant third parties, that have been indicated by the Administrator, including parties that perform (at the request of the Administrator), activities concerning the Company services undergone by the Operator for the User.
- Users’ personal data are protected by the Administrator from being disclosed to unauthorised subjects, as well as other cases of unwanted disclosure. Loss, destruction or unauthorised modification of the personal data/information through the use of appropriate organisational safeguards, as well as security features with technical and programming character (in particular data encryption systems) are all further aspects under the Administrator’s protection.
- The Administrator informs that during the company’s website browsing, the Website uses ‘cookies’ files. These are small text information, with purpose of saving on a computer the data on the Website’s users, and their activity throughout the browsing process. This system is used with means of on-site development, allowing the Company to customise the services and website content to accommodate the user’s individual needs. This system is also responsible for storing, working out and processing general statistics concerning the use of the Company’s Website and services. The ‘cookies’ information obtained by the Administrator are completely anonymous, and are in no case associated with the specific, private information of the users that visit the Company Website. The Website User can block the generation of “cookies” at any time, simply by selecting the relevant option on the web browser. However, the administrator informs that if you disable the option which allows ‘cookies’ saving on the web browser, then the use of the Company Website may become slower than usual, and difficulties might emerge in some circumstances.
Hosting service regulations at Mapi Media Polska
Regulations for providing services of establishing and using virtual servers.
The following regulations constitute an integral part of the agreement concluded between Mapi Media Polska Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), and the user (hereinafter referred to as the Subscriber).
Upon registering and confirming the payment onto the indicated account of the Operator and his account of the virtual server on the hosting platform, then the Operator and the Subscriber conclude a contract agreement for the provision of hosting services.
SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
This contract defines the terms and conditions of selling the hosting services (as specified in the Operator’s offer) by the Operator for benefit of the Subscriber.
1. This Regulation contains the terms and conditions regarding the provision of services by Mapi Media Polska, Grzegorz Stanaszek (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), and specifies the rights and obligations of the Operator and the Subscriber who uses his services.
2. Before the Operator’s services are used, it is recommended and necessary to thoroughly read through the Regulations.
3. Any complaints that arise as a result of the incomprehensiveness and ignorance of the regulations, will not be considered.
4. Registering a virtual server account means that the thorough reading and acknowledgement of the Regulations is also necessary. Its acceptance and commitment to comply with the rules of the Regulations is crucial.
5. The Operator has the right to cease the provision of services to a Subscriber who violates the rules and decision made in these Regulations.
REGISTRATION OF AN ACCOUNT
1. To register a server account, a contact needs to be made with the Operator, using the contact form or the e-mail account specified on the Operator’s internet website. A name of the service and full identification details are necessary, and need to be provided, in order to properly issue a VAT invoice.
2. A full activation of the account will take place only after the payment for the subscription is completed to the Operator’s bank account, and is confirmed with a bank document. The account remains active for the period that was covered by the payment, based on the Operator’s offer.
3. The Operator has the right to block the account until the payment is fully confirmed. If the Operator does not receive the payment confirmation within 14 days from registering, the account will be deleted and the contract with the Subscriber will be automatically terminated.
4. Once the required confirmation of payment has been received, the account is immediately unblocked, and its validity extended.
5. The Operator is not responsible for delays caused by the faults of third parties (banks, mail, domain operators, etc.).
1. The subscriber will pay the subscription fee in accordance with the Operator’s price list, within the period indicated on the invoice.
2. The subscriber will receive a VAT invoice for the services, in accordance with the selected and confirmed offer.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUBSCRIBER
1. The package services offered by the Operator are services that are shared with other users. Thus the subscriber is obliged to comply with the following Regulations, and in particular:
2. Not to exceed the limits of the disk space set by the Operator, for each service package.
3. Use the selected package with accordance to its intended use.
4. Not to use the functions and services in a way that produces excessive consumption of system resources nor to use the functions/services in a way that violates the rules of resource sharing.
5. The subscribers are obliged to protect their own access passwords, especially from third parties.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SUBSCRIBER
1. The Subscriber bears full responsibility for the data and content contained on his/her virtual server.
2. The subscriber is responsible for the content and materials shared by persons who were granted with available room on the subscriber’s virtual server.
3. It is prohibited to add or place any information containing pornographic content or any other inappropriate data discordant with the Polish law on the Operator’s servers.
4. It is forbidden to send commercial or advertising offers to unknown recipients (in accordance with the Act of 18th July 2002:”on the provision of electronic services”). It is also forbidden to mass-send the so-called “Requests for consent”.
5. A subscriber with access to the “SSH” service and/or the “RDP” is fully responsible for any attempts to use these services for purposes other than the ones stated in the generally accepted rules.
THE SCOPE OF THE OPERATOR’S LIABILITY
The operator undertakes to:
1. provide permanent and uninterrupted service to the Subscriber who paid the subscription fee and has not broken the Regulations specified in this document. Permanent and uninterrupted service provision should in other words be comprehended as full customer access to his/her services while stable availability throughout the year is maintained. The operator reserves the right to conservation breaks during the evening/night hours, and in the event of a breakdown threatening the stability of the service, the Operator assures that the defective component/s will be immediately replaced.
2. inform the Subscriber in advance (on the indicated e-mail address) regarding any requirement to temporary disconnect the access to certain services.
3. The Operator is not liable for damages resulting from:
• incorrect usage of the account,
• providing false or incomplete data during account registration process and if the Regulations were broken by the Subscriber,
• The Operator is not responsible for Users’ data which is stored on the Operator’s servers.
1. The Operator makes backup copies of the Users’ data, with a periodicity up to 7 days back.
2. The operator does not guarantee the correctness of the backup copies.
3. For extra safety measures, the subscriber is obliged to make copies on his/her own.
4. The backup copies should be stored by the Subscriber on a local computer.
TERMINATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
The Subscriber’s contract can be terminated:
1. As a result of a written letter or an e-mail sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org address including the Subscriber’s declaration of resignation from further service/s.
2. With immediate effect due to the Subscriber’s failure to pay the outstanding fees within 14 days from the payment deadline (see the ‘Subscription Fees’ regulation point for further info), in the case of Customers who have signed a contract.
3. Due to the Subscriber’s failure to pay the outstanding fees within 7 days from the payment deadline, in the case of customers who do not have a signed contract.
4. As a result of the Subscriber’s violation of the terms of service, after providing notice and relevant reasons for the termination 14 days in advance before the date of termination of the contract. Or if the violation concerns selection of other network users, then termination will occur with immediate effect.
5. As a result of termination or liquidation of the Subscriber who is not a physical person.
6. As a result of the Client’s actions which cause/d measurable damage or disruption of the work of Mapi Media Polska.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately if the functioning of the client’s service threatens the stability of the network or the stability of other users. In the event of termination of the contract by the Service Provider, the User is entitled to a refund of the subscription fee, reduced only by an amount equivalent to the period that the subscription has been used. The refund will be provided only if the User has not contributed directly to causing a threat to other Network Users.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 “on the consumer rights”
2. In accordance with Art. 38 of the Act ‘on the consumer rights’ – the user has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without providing a reason for the decision to do so. Withdrawal from the contract should take place in writing (email or letter) preferably before any major services are commenced.
3. When requesting services whereby the services are carried out automatically, the user will lose the right to withdraw from the contract as soon as the service is provided by the system (in accordance with point 1 Art. 38 of the Act ‘on consumer rights’).
4. By placing orders on the website www.mapimedia.eu, the user agrees to the immediate implementation of the ordered services.
1. When it comes to matters that are not covered by these regulations, the regulations of the Civil Code shall apply.
2. The operator reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these regulations, about which every user of the website will be informed via electronic means, i.e. e-mail to the indicated e-mail account.